This is our latest tutorial on how to install Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Styled Firmware on Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830. Currently this Smartphone runs with official Android 2.3.6 and now it can be updated to Android 4.2.2 Jellybean with a custom ROM. There are few note worthy features in this ROM that are Touch Wiz Interface, Samsung Galaxy S3 Music player, exactly looking SG S2 wallpapers, icons, sounds etc. Users of Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 can update their Smartphone to this latest firmware Android 4.2.2 Jellybean.
Caution: Don’t try to apply this update to ACE S5830i Model. This installation is only applicable to SG ACE GT-S5830. This update can be applied to rooted device only.
Before proceeding to install Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Styled Firmware on Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830, please make sure to have backup of all your contacts, Messages, Settings by using related apps that are available in Play Store. Maintain 70% battery for successful installation.
To enable USB Debugging just move to the setting from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”
Procedure to Install Android 4.2.2 Jellybean on Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830
- Download latest firmware package from here to your PC.
- Connect your device to PC via original USB Cable and paste the zip file in your Smartphone.
- In this step, install ROM Manage app from Play store by disconnecting the device from the Computer.
- Now open ROM Manager Application and select the option having “FLASH clockwork mod Recovery” to flash the image.
- Then select “Reboot in Recovery Mode” to reboot the device directly in recovery mode.
- After few seconds, on the display screen select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and select Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Styled Custom ROM.
After confirming the selection, it will install the latest Android styled version on Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830. It will take 4-6 minutes for the completion of update package. Select “go back” and select “Reboot System Now” to get the home screen.
If you have any problems while Installing Android 4.2.2 Jellybean on Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830, just drop your comment below.